Hyatt Regency Austin’s Pet Friendly program makes it easier for pet lovers and their four-legged friends to spend time away from home. Hyatt focuses on providing a hassle-free experience for their travelers.
As a “special guest” at Hyatt Regency Austin we ask that you follow our Canine Rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Your owner must maintain you on a leash and in control at all times. While we love dogs, some guests may not want to see your happy face running toward them.
- Your owner must make a reservation at least 3 days in advance of arrival.
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted.
- Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided that they combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.
- Please have your owner Clean Up After You! No one wants a surprise on the bottom of his or her shoes!
- Remember, if you feel the need to gnaw on furniture, use the bedding as a new toy or relieve yourself on the carpet, your owner will have to pay! Try to behave!
- Enjoy our Hyatt doggy beds and your own bowls for food and water. If you've been good perhaps a treat is in store.
A non-refundable $100.00 per stay up to 6 nights will be added to your guest account. An additional $100.00 "Deep Cleaning" fee from day 7 to day 30 (for a total of $200). From day 30 on, the charge will be at the hotel's discretion.