Hyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs
Austin, Texas, USA, 78704
Tel: +1 512 477 1234
Contemporary Austin Hotel on Lady Bird Lake
Discover the perfect balance between the energy of the city and tranquility of Hill Country at the Hyatt Regency Austin. Located on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, our downtown Austin hotel allows you to easily explore the best of the area, like SoCo and Sixth Street entertainment district. Cross the Congress Bridge, home to over a million bats, and you will be just steps away from the Austin Convention Center and Texas State Capitol.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- Stylish and inviting rooms: 448 pet-friendly guestrooms and suites with large flat screen TVs, Hyatt Grand Beds®, and views of downtown Austin and Lady Bird Lake.
- Premier meeting venue: 45,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space, including the 17th floor Foothills Ballroom with sweeping skyline views and the 14,000 sq. ft. Zilker Ballroom.
- Convenient location: Visit the Long Center, Auditorium Shores, and Zilker Park. Or take a tour of the Texas State Capitol, all just steps away from our hotel.
- Unique dining experiences: Dine on the patio at Marker 10 with amazing downtown views and enjoy a delectable menu of local foods and fresh sushi.
- Recreational activities: Relax by the outdoor pool and sundeck with views of Lady Bird Lake, or enjoy a workout in the 24-hour StayFit™ Gym with state-of-the-art equipment.